Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun in the not so sunny weather

We arrived in FL safely, not without a few hitches though. Kendall got some shut eye on the trip from the airport to the hotel around 9:30. It was just enough to keep her up until after midnight once she woke up to check into our hotel. I've known Braden now for about 5 1/2 years and last night I learned a new fact about him. He dreams of ninjas in his sleep. I just so happened to be his victim ALL night last night. So between Kendall's few wakings and Braden's ninja kicks and punches, Matt and I got little sleep. Luckily, it is hard to stay grouchy when you wake up to the sound of the surf.
This is the reason Kendall is in the bed with Matt.




We did get to enjoy a few minutes of sun out at the beach. Braden was so happy at the beach. It makes me realize how much stress he must be carrying around at home when I see him this happy. He ran and ran on the beach today.


Here is a nice family photo we had taken today.



I'll update more later!
Love, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment